What Is Inpatient Rehabilitation?
Inpatient rehabilitation includes inpatient withdrawal and residential rehab. Inpatient rehab, or detox, is the first step and focuses primarily on guiding a person through substance withdrawal. This initial step prepares the person to move toward the next stage of treatment — residential rehab.
Residential treatment starts the process of understanding the root causes underpinning the addiction and redesigns the way a person thinks and acts. During this stage, the person struggling with addiction develops strategies and learns techniques to avoid relapse.
Sana at Stowe provides both withdrawal management and residential rehab services under one roof, helping our clients safely and quickly move from inpatient rehab to residential rehab without having to join another program and facility.
From our extensive industry experience, we know that offering both detox and residential treatment optimizes addiction recovery and mitigates relapse risk. People who complete inpatient alcohol and substance treatment and residential treatment programs have a higher rate of staying sober and in recovery.
Our Inpatient Treatment Center
How Long Is Residential Substance Abuse Treatment?
The time a person stays in a residential rehab depends on several factors. We consider:
- Addiction history
- Physical and mental health
- Treatment progress during inpatient stays
Many people find that a thirty-day stay suits their needs, while others benefit from staying longer.
Our clinicians come to know our clients by interacting with them regularly, which allows them to assess the length of stay needed. We also consult with our clients to determine at what point they are ready to leave our facility. While every person’s circumstances and progress are different, the longer a person stays in treatment for addiction, the stronger the likelihood that they will avoid relapse.
Sana at Stowe offers many services that provide world-class treatment covering several areas. We understand that inpatient drug rehab centers in New England should offer more than just a spotlight on addiction to be fully effective. We expand our focus to include multiple areas so your mind, body, and spirit learn to recuperate.
Medical and Psychiatric Evaluations
Upon a patient entering our program, we perform a comprehensive medical and psychiatric evaluation. Our professional team manages any medication needs to alleviate withdrawal symptoms and address any mental health issues.
We offer multiple therapy modalities, including cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectic behavioral therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, and trauma-informed care.
Our wellness program includes acupuncture and a yoga and fitness studio. These activities help center you and allow you to zero in on finding inner peace to enjoy life and combat urges to relapse.
We also provide individual nutritional assessments to create the perfect meals for your body’s needs. We help our clients return to restful sleep patterns to have the energy they need during the day.
Continued Care Planning
Before you complete your stay with us, we determine a comprehensive after-care plan with your needs in mind. You will leave our program equipped with the skills and resources necessary to continue your recovery journey. Our team follows up with you post-discharge to support you and let you know you are not alone.
A Trusted, Executive Residential Treatment Facility
Sana at Stowe’s mission is to offer individualized and evidence-based treatment to help adults struggling with substance use disorders get the help and freedom they need to thrive. We provide:
- Expert care: Our licensed and credentialed psychiatrists, medical doctors, nurses, psychologists, therapists, and specialists team up to ensure each individual has the personalized care plan they need and deserve.
- Luxury facilities: Our secluded sanctuary fosters wellness, meditation, and change. Our inpatient treatment programs offer you a safe and comfortable environment to start your recovery journey.
- Accredited care: Sana at Stowe holds accreditation and a Gold Seal of Approval® from The Joint Commission®. The accreditation award speaks to our level of service, quality care standards, and commitment to excellence across the full spectrum of our treatment programs.
- Payment variety: We accept all private insurance and most out-of-network insurance. We are in-network with OPTUM and BlueCross BlueShield. In addition, we offer financial assistance to cover treatment costs.